For your convenience, Kathy has digitized many of her writing articles as
well as new workshops. For more information and to buy click here.
- No matter whether you’re a screenwriter or a novelist, Michael Hauge gives awesome workshops and you can’t go wrong by snagging a copy of his latest book, Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds. To find out more, visit his website at www.StoryMastery.com
- Alfie Thompson has written a not-to-be-missed book about novel writing—Lights, Camera, Fiction: A Movie Lover’s Guide to Writing a Novel. Visit her website at www.LightsCameraFiction.com. You’ll be glad you did!
- Debra Dixon’s book, GMC: Goal, Motivation, and Conflict (1996) is a must-read for any aspiring novelist. To find out more, visit her website at www.debradixon.com/writer.html
- Kimberly Llewellyn’s book, I Want to be an Author: Now What? is the perfect book for those of you who have written your first book and don’t know how to go about finding a publisher or agent. To find out more, visit her website.
- Vicki Hinze has written a number of helpful books on the craft of writing. To find out more, visit her website.